Photo Lighting Workshop w Fanny on Saturday!
Photo 66 – Virtual Lighting
Many of us take photos and, no matter if they’re RL or VR, photography is always about light.
Photo 66 will focus on:
- The different light sources existing in SL
- how and when to use
- how to build them ourselves
Photo 66 is a 2-hour workshop where MU Learners are guided through a number of photographic lighting activities.
- Facilitator: Fanny Vermont
- Format: F2F
- Length: 2 hours
- Meeting Times: Saturday 14 March, 10am – Noon SLT
- Location: MU:Nostradamus:20
- Enrollment: to enroll, just add your name in the comments below
When you enroll, please add:
- Your Studio#
- A URL to see your work (optional)
In addition to your interest, Photo 66 has some additional requirements:
- your graphics card should be able to run Advanced Lighting Mode
- you should be using the Firestorm viewer
- you should know how to take a snapshot
- you should know how to create a prim